Par & Jack Pics...(updated 11/26/11))

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Small Successes: Vol 9/2

FaithButton

So celebrating small successes can be good for anyone--but especially a mother of a monkey on speed-ahem...a little boy named Par. Join me over here and celebrate three of your small successes with us each Thursday!


1. I have continued to get up at 6:30am each day this week without snoozing...I won't mention that several times I have jumped back in bed after about 45 minutes...
2. I have kept a clean/dry sink for 2 weeks now!
3. I have kept the house straight AND finished a book (Chosen & Cherished by Kimberely Hahn) this week!!!! YAY!!!

By the way...my next book is The Temperament God Gave You by The Bennetts...I'll let you know how it is!

I have been changing some things around on the FoR blog...for some of you it may seem like things are missing or links don't work...well, I am working on it! But...thanks to the idea of another blogger...I have made FoR my own now! No longer do you need to type "blogspot" to get to our blog...just type www.familyofriches.com! This makes it much easier to remember--and now I don't have to worry about someone else snagging it out from under me! If you use the blogspot address, it should redirect you to the new one!
So...hopefully I can add "Finished updating/beautifying blog" to my Small Successes list next week! Stay tuned!
And don't forget to stay up to date between blog posts with Twitter...I can't guarantee it will be anything interesting...but who knows!

No comments: