Par & Jack Pics...(updated 11/26/11))

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Magic Mile 2009

A note from a special friend of mine (She and her daughter Angela lived down the street from me when I was younger) Please visit her link here.

Just a quick note to explain to you a wonderful opportunity to help many deserving children. Twenty-five years ago, due to my daughter Angela, I formed a wish-granting board serving children of Alabama with life-altering or chronic life-threatening conditions. Since then we have granted 3,871 wishes in all Alabama counties.
We are taking on a very exciting email campaign which is very easy to do. I am not asking for "big bucks"--just anything you feel comfortable doing. More importantly, I am asking you to forward this to your family and friends. You cannot begin to imagine the lives you will touch. Please begin your Magic Mile by making a donation online. Or, if you prefer to make a donation by check, mail it to:
Magic Moments--Magic Mile
1600 7th Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35233

Thank you for your help.

Shelley

No comments: