Par & Jack Pics...(updated 11/26/11))

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Okay...okay...I'm twittering. Tweet tweet.
I'm not sure that anyone really cares about my tweets...but they are to the left...random thoughts during our day...go ahead...follow my tweets...or as Par says in reference to birds..."twee twee"
I'm hoping Char will start twittering...she is my only blogging friend that is also a texter...surely she will tweet with me...right? Come on Char...tweet tweet!!!! If you won't do it for me...do it for Miss B.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey Liz! Since I have been reading FoR for a while, and now found Charlotte's blog thanks to this post, I thought I'd share mine with you: www.willfull.blogspot.com

Alas, I don't think I will be twittering, though. :)

At some point, I'm going to have to get you to teach me how to do the slideshows that you have at the top of your blog. I love those!

Hope to see you soon,
Kate