Par & Jack Pics...(updated 11/26/11))

Sunday, March 2, 2008

One year ago today...




One year ago today I found out I was pregnant. Rusty had just gone back to the office after eating lunch with me at home--and then I called him to tell him he just had to come back home to tell me if I was reading the pregnancy test correctly. I remember thanking God for this life and wondering who He had chosen to be my child here on earth--I never could have imagined it would be Par--this precious baby--our miracle. I can't believe it has already been a year--and I can't believe the year we've had. Praise God for His love and mercy.

Par turned 4 months old on Saturday and we headed to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens for the "photo shoot"--quite an experience--Par was tired to begin with--but by the end he was exhausted and was in a stinky mood the rest of the day.

We are ready for a new week--I look forward to getting lots done (since I was sick last week). I thought I would share some pictures (of course!)--Enjoy!

No comments: